This Conference will present for public dialogue for the first time several consensus, non-partisan publications from our Sedona Working Group 12 on Trade Secrets, consisting of:
- WG12 Commentary on the Proper Identification of Asserted Trade Secrets in Misappropriation Lawsuits
- WG12 Commentary on The Employee Life Cycle Relating to Trade Secrets
- WG12 Commentary on Equitable Remedies in Trade Secret Litigation
- WG12 Commentary on Protecting Trade Secrets in Litigation About Them
- WG12 Commentary on Trade Secret Issues Across International Borders: Extraterritorial Reach
- WG10/12 Joint Commentary on Cross-Border Discovery in Patent Litigation and Trade Secret Litigation
The Conference will further convene a panel discussing additional current/future trends in trade secret law and litigation, some of which may well develop into our next set of Sedona WG12 commentary drafting team efforts, for which we plan on putting out a call for volunteers leading up to or shortly after the Conference. And we will close the Conference with a Judicial Roundtable, comprising some of our Judicial Advisors who have graciously and generously participated in our WG12 efforts to date.