The 2022 Annual Meeting of Working Group 6 on International Electronic Information Management, Discovery, and Disclosure (WG6) will be held online on Thursday-Friday, February 3-4, 2022.
The meeting’s main focus will be on new drafts in need of WG6 member review and comment, including the following topics:
- International Litigation Principles, Second Edition
- Proportionality in cross-border discovery
In addition, the meeting will feature the following sessions:
- Cross-border discovery & disclosure case law update
- New technologies: Challenges and opportunities for practitioners
- Town hall
- Data protection authority (DPA) roundtable
- Cross-border data management: Addressing new regulations
- International electronic information management, discovery, and disclosure in the Middle East
The Sedona Conference will seek CLE accreditation in accordance with rules and regulations set forth by individual jurisdictions for virtual meetings. Various state MCLE authorities require that we verify your live, active participation throughout the program.