All times listed are Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Royal Garden Hotel, London
The 2023 Sedona Conference on Global Intellectual Property Litigation will be held at The Royal Garden Hotel in London on Monday-Tuesday, January 9-10, 2023. A welcome reception will be held on the evening of Sunday, January 8, from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
As markets and technologies grow increasingly interconnected around the world, IP litigants, both plaintiffs and defendants, are reorienting their litigation strategies to reflect global realities. At the same time, changes in the legal landscape in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, are giving rise to both new risks of and new opportunities for IP litigation. Rapidly evolving case law, new guidelines from national competition authorities and other institutions, and legislative initiatives constantly shape and re-shape the ever more complex framework for both plaintiffs and defendants.
In addressing the new challenges in Global IP Litigation, the Conference will be informed by the following Sedona Conference Working Group 9, 10, & 12 non-partisan, consensus commentaries:
- WG9 Framework for Analysis of Standard-Essential Patent (SEP) and Fair, Reasonable, and Non-Discriminatory (FRAND) Issues – US and Global Editions
- WG10 Guidelines for the Efficient Resolution of Disputes before the Forthcoming Unified Patent Court
- WG10 Framework for Analysis of Strategic and Tactical Considerations in Selecting Venues for International Patent Enforcement
- WG10 ITC Section 337 Investigations
- WG10/12 Commentary on Cross-Border Discovery in U.S. Patent and Trade Secret Cases
- WG12 Framework for Analysis on Trade Secret Issues Across International Borders: Extraterritorial Reach
For conference attendees, we have obtained a very favorable Group Rate of £210 per night as the single rate for Classic Double and Royal Double guestrooms at the Royal Garden Hotel for a block of rooms on the evenings of January 8 & 9, 2023. The Group Rate is inclusive of VAT and English breakfast. The Group Rate will be available for three days preceding and three days following the dates of the Room Block (January 8 & 9), subject to availability of Classic Double and Royal Double guestrooms on these additional dates. Details on how to reserve a guestroom at The Sedona Conference Group Rate will be included in your conference registration confirmation email. The Royal Garden Hotel will be holding the block of rooms until December 4, 2022, after which any remaining rooms will be released for sale to the public. Accordingly, we recommend that you reserve early to ensure availability.
Please join us on January 8-10, 2023, for this important Conference on Global Intellectual Property Litigation.